A death caused by the Legendary OSI Agent Brock Samson (a phrase coined by Monarch Henchman 21 when describing the fate of Henchman 1 in The Lepidopterists). Is the fate of many members of The Fluttering Horde as well as most of Brock's adversaries.
"Death By Samson" is a death caused by (via various & often brutal means) the actions of Brock Samson (either directly or indirectly). It is usually done intentionally or in rare cases unintentionally (when he accidentally killed Tommy or when he was forced to dismantle his beloved car Adrian).
It should be noted that women (& to a lesser extent children) are somewhat immune to "Death By Samson" due to Brock's rule (as part of the rules of engagement taught to him by Hunter) against killing women and children (this also appears to extend to post-op transsexuals).
 Known Victims
Here is a list of the known persons (Henchmen/Villains/Civilians) and creatures (Monsters/animals/Robots) killed by Brock Samson:
- Tommy - Accidentially killed by Brock during football practice. An artifically induced hallucination of Tommy would later tell Brock, "I should have given you the ball. I never should have tried to run."
- Molotov Cocktease's father - Killed by Brock under unknown circumstances. In compliance with her father's dying wishes, she wears a titanium chastity belt that prevents Brock from ever getting it on with her.
- Herr Trigger - Crushed to death by the falling X-1 cockpit that Brock had jettisoned. Note that Brock had also thrown his signature combat knife into Herr Trigger's torso and tricked him into a head-on collision that threw him off his motorcycle and into a fire.
- Go-Fish - Decapitated by a dead shark that Brock had disguised as himself, using his shirt and his own hair, then rigged into an elaborate trap using rope and buoys.
- Le Teur - Brock used Le Teur's own katana to slice the assasin in half, axially.
 The Fluttering Horde
- Speedy - Slowly strangled to death in an inescapable, single-handed chokehold by an unconscious, tranquilized Brock. Speedy's fellow henchman mercifully tranquilize him, allowing him to die in relative peace.
- Texas - Head is turned a full 180 degrees when Brock brutally snaps his neck as he feebly tries to escape. As he takes his last shuddering, choking breaths, his final vision is of Brock Samson towering over him, crushing a butterfly. He is later revived by Dr. Venture as Venturestein.
- Venturestein - Head is brutally crushed by Brock with a fire extinguisher. When he is revived again, Dr. Venture is forced to replace the top of his head with parts harvested from an African American. Venturestein is the only sap unlucky enough to be on this list twice.
- Fluttering Horde Gangsters - Decimated by Brock and Phantom Limb. One particularly unfortunate man is sodomized with his own finger after Brock snaps his arm like a twig, perhaps the most notable case of Death By Samson amongst the mutinous gangsters.
 Non-Human Victims
- Chupacabras - Killed by Brock in Dia de los Dangerous!.
- Giant Boy Detective (Dog Hitler) - A dog containing the soul & genetic information (or blood grail) of Adolf Hitler, stabbed to death by Brock with a ceremonial dagger as part of a SPHINX operation and to protect Hank.
- G.U.A.R.D.O. - Run over by Brock's car Adrian (twice).
- Adrian - Brock's beloved car whcih was tragically destoryed by Brock in self-defense after it tried to terminate him following the event in the Orb.
- Go-Fish's Sharks - Killed the sharks in self defense. Dress up one like Samson (comeplete with Brock's shaved mullet) as part of a trap to kill Go-Fish.
- Polar Bear - Killed and skinned into a coat for Rusty in under a minute.
 Persons who have Escaped "Death By Samson"
- Colonel Hunter Gathers - Escaped being killed by Samson after defecting from the OSI by having a sex-change.
- Molotov Cocktease - Due to her status as a woman and due to Brock feelings for her (however he remove her left eye).
- Bud Manstrong - Brutally beaten by Brock (during a fit of uncontrollable rage) but managed to survive.
- Steve Summers - Survived a fight with Brock thanks to his bionic body. Brock later befriended him and help him escape capture from the OSI.
- Sasquatch - Saved from "Death By Samson" via the intervention of its lover Steve Summers. Brock later befriended the pair (even staying with them for a while after quiting the OSI).
- Team Venture - Survived a beating from Brock (the result of a misunderstanding).
- Jonas Venture Jr. - Avoided "Death By Samson" by the request of his brother Rusty Venture.
- Venturestein - A deceased member of the The Fluttering Horde (killed by Samson) revived by Dr. Venture. Brock made peace with him by hire him a PROSTITUE!
- Henchman 1 - Apparent death at the hands of Samson coined the infamous phase, however Henchman 1 survived to become Zero, the avenging henchman!.
Rusty Venture Pete White Mike Soriyama
- Hank Venture - Accidentally put in a choke hold by Brock, however Brock realized what he was doing and let go.
 Fun Facts
- The Fluttering Horde are the most common victims of Death By Samson, to the point it lead one of them (Henchman 21) to coin the phase.
- Henchmen 24 is one of the few members of The Fluttering Horde, have died of a cause other than Death By Samson or being killed directly by The Monarch. Brock was present when 24 was killed by an explosion, but this time it wasn't him.
- Ironically the person who coined the term Death By Samson, Henchman 21 later became the legendary Henchmen of The Fluttering Horde, General "2-ton" Twenty-One (becoming a Henchman capable of taking on Brock Samson himself).
- No known women have suffered the fate of Death By Samson.
- Brock is responsible for the deaths of The OSIs Top 3 Assasins, meaning that this qualifies Brock as one the greatest assasins/killers in the history of the OSI (if he were still a member of OSI it would make him by far the OSIs Top/Greatest Assasin).